Happy Thanksgiving from Generation Zel! Radio!
The first politician to publically come out and congratulate Generation Zel! Radio and genzel.ca on 5 great years, is none other than Belinda Stronach, the Liberal Member of Parliament from Newmarket-Aurora. You’d think, since I slant Conservative in my politics, it would be a Tory MP or MPP, but Belinda couldn’t wait to salute us for our loyal service to the “True North, Strong and Free.”
Belinda Stronach has such an impressive resume, which can only be exceeded by her voluptuous body. Her resume boasts such great feats as:
- Running her daddy’s company, Manga International as the Celebrity CEO.
- Being an alleged mistress to President Clinton while in and after office.
- Failing to buy the love of the Conservative Party, and losing a quest for it’s leadership
- Defecting from opposition Conservatives to the Liberal Party, in exchange for a ministerial position. Proceeds to suck at it. Currently is back in opposition, while her former party is now in power.
- Allegedly in the process, or was in the process of breaking up the marriage of former Maple Leaf Tie Domi.
While I cannot divulge the entire letter, which was partly done in lipstick, Belinda likes the fact that we use small words on our site, that are
concise easy to understand, and that our music is poppy, frothy and upbeat, whatever that means.
Belinda, thank you for supporting Generation Zel! Radio.